Fourth of July wrap-up
The photographers of The Oklahoman were out in force to cover Independence Day. The weather shifted from nice to muggy and then rain in the evening. I’m glad we got the rain, but just wish it had happened either the day before or the day after. The RedHawks didn’t play their baseball game, but did have fireworks. Other fireworks shows were postponed. Here are some of the photos from the day.
To see a gallery from events around the metro area, click here.
For former President George W. Bush’s Independence Day visit to Woodward, click here.
A gallery of photos from Edmond’s LibertyFest parade is here.
And Bryan Terry did a cool time-lapse video from the LibertyFest parade that we highlighted in this blog entry.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11434Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11103Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9903Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8455Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4574Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4269Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4107OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3554How to help tornado victims
- 3541Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3452Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients