People On Sundays
Jay Miles relaxes on the trunk of his car under a shade tree. Behind him, sailboats take to the water at Lake Hefner. “We like the breeze. Don’t have to worry about the heat,” said Jay, who explains that the family visits shady spots at the lake almost every day. Jay and his wife Melydia talk about their car, a 1973 Impala that Jay is remodeling, about the boats, car shows in the summer, and about their young son, Jay Jr., who manages to crawl into the front seat as we talk.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56820Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14719Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9122Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7282Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6520Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6448How to help tornado victims
- 6374Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6257Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6000Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5062Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients