Pictures I Like-Farewell to the Interns version
This summer’s interns in the Photo Department left The Oklahoman last week after a quick, eight-week internship. Both Miranda Grubbs, who joined us from the University of Colorado, and Mitchell Alcala, who joined us from Oklahoma State University, achieved what we hope for all of our interns. They improved their portfolio of pictures, got more experience with newspaper assignments and most importantly, showed a marked improvement over the internship. Here’s a couple of pictures from Miranda and Mitch that you may or may not have seen this summer. As always, you can see more of our work, and work from our interns, by clicking here.
The Photographers at The Oklahoman wish Miranda and Mitch the best of luck in the future.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6362Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6064Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients