The Fair, Football and Rain
Usually the start of the Oklahoma State Fair brings rain to Oklahoma City. This year the rain showed up a week or so early. I managed to get soaked at the Mustang at Edmond North football game last week. It took about two days to get my equipment dried out properly (even with protective gear) just in time for the OSU vs. Houston game. And since the fair began yesterday, something tells me we may have to deal with more weather on the sidelines the next two weekends.
Here’s a few pictures I like that we didn’t have space to put in the paper that are of the State Fair, football and rain.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83911Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 66115Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33602Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 20416Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 18059Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 13064Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 9549Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 8530Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8480Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 8114Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients