Last night I photographed a Stand for the Silent rally on the south side of the Oklahoma State Capitol here in Oklahoma City. After that, I drove a few blocks north to cover James Lankford’s watch party. These are a couple of my favorite images from last night’s news events that we just didn’t have enough room for in the newspaper. To read articles about Ty Smalley and the Stand for the Silent campaign, click here. To take a look at more pictures from The Oklahoman Photography Department, click here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients