Flowers on the Porch
Maria Ramirez decorates the front porch of her store with her favorite dress. The blue one with green flowers that she made for her oldest daughter’s quinceanera. Maria owns Creaciones Princesa, a place that specializes in affordable, custom made dresses for quinceaneras and christenings. The shop with the blue dress on the porch, and the hand painted sign out front, sits on a stretch of Britton Road west of Western that houses used auto lots, paintless dent repair garages and smoke shops. I photographed Maria and her store because I thought I might get nice pictures and because, driving to work in the morning, I always keep an eye out for the colorful front porch.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients