March of 1,000 Flaming Skeletons
During the fall I spend most Saturdays at a football stadium. Last Saturday, however, I spent the evening covering the March of 1,000 Flaming Skeletons at the Ghouls Gone Wild Halloween Parade in downtown Oklahoma City. I interviewed Wayne Coyne of the Flaming Lips and put together an audio slideshow with some pictures from the parade.
To see the slideshow click here
Here are a few photos from the slideshow.
To view the entire slideshow click here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11552Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10742OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6888Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5464Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5395Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4853Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4694OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4051Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3988Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3664As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients