Observing the Moon
According to National Geographic, last night was International Observe the Moon Night. So, I stepped out in the backyard to do just that a little after 7pm last night. For the ‘tight’ picture (above) I used a Canon 5d mark II, a 300mm lens and a 2x converter. To be accurate, though I also took the same picture with a 5omm lens, to get a little bit closer to what the moon actually looks like from my backyard.
There’s alot to catch up on here at Alternate Crop. In the meantime, did you know that you can click on the pictures on our blog to see a bigger image?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients