Scenes from the fair
It’s fun to walk the midway at the fair. Chaotic lights, interesting people, wonderful, bright scenes that pass you by in an instant leaving you to wonder about their stories. ‘Why is that kid wearing a mask?,’ ‘What’s she telling the police?’ Sunday at the fair, instead of worrying about composing pictures and trying to get people’s names, I just took pictures. From the hip, sitting at a table or on a curb or moving through the crowd on the midway. I clicked hundreds of pictures without looking through the viewfinder, hoping that when I looked at the images, I’d have a few frames that captured the feeling of the fair. The colors, the rides, the crowds, and hopefully, in the layers of pictures, people’s interactions with each other.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 4151Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3884Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3305Record lottery prize is a powerful draw for Oklahomans
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients