John Clanton, former Oklahoman staffer and the driving force behind this blog for many years, has just finished a really cool project called “Everday People” at his gig with the Tulsa World.
Everyday in 2012, John photographed a portrait of a different person in his community. This is the type of thing I wish I had thought of doing or even had the commitment to attempt.
It’s well worth your time to check out the project.
If you’re in the Tulsa area, go by the Zarrow Center for Arts and Education in the Brady District and see this project in print at the gallery. It’ll be showing until Jan. 20.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients