Somebody bet on the even-toed ungulate
Occasionally, we have the opportunity to photograph a unique assignment. Something we’ve never seen before. Staff Photographer Sarah Phipps had that opportunity on Sunday when she covered camel and ostrich races, called Extreme Racing, at Remington Park in Oklahoma City. Her pictures tell the story better than I could. Here’s a few, but you can click here to see all eleven pictures that she turned in.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
- 7794Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients