The Thunder tied up their playoff series against the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday night with a win at the OKC Arena. Staff Photographers Chris Landsberger and Bryan Terry turned in 82 pictures from last night’s game and the pre-game festivities outside the arena. Including remote cameras on the floor and attached to the post, Chris and Bryan used a total of 9 camera bodies to cover game two.
Since the playoffs started a few weeks ago against the Denver Nuggets, we’ve turned 437 pictures into our archive system, called Merlin. Since the Thunder name was officially revealed during a press conference on Sept. 3, 2008, we’ve turned in 5,349 pictures with the word Thunder in the cutline.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients