Energy and Enthusiasm are Contagious!
Saturdays are normally my day to sleep late, laze around the house and generally relax and recharge from the work week. But this last Saturday I worked to fill a void in the schedule. I’m not a coffee drinker, so getting my motor up to speed in the morning is a slow process. This last Saturday though, I had some help from the Metropolitan School of Dance, an inner city dance program for young girls. If you have ever been around 5 year-olds in a dance class, you know that what they lack in skills, they more than make up for in energy and enthusiasm! Being around those young girls and picking up on their excitement carried me through the day.
To see more photos click here.
To watch a video click here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6649Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6166How to help tornado victims
- 6095Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients