King of the prom
Nearly everyone in the room made their way to the dance floor when it was time to vote for the King and Queen. Even dancers who didn’t have a date paired off so they could be a part of the voting. It took two rounds of cheers and applause by the remaining audience to narrow down the field. In the end, Glenn Wright and his date, Naomi Gray, were crowned with a sequined hat and a green and gold tiara.
Here’s a couple of pictures from this year’s prom, or you can click here to see a video from last year’s prom at the Oklahoma Foundation for the Disabled.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10710Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10389Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10187Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9807Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6458Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4074Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4073Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3712OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3641Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3479How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients