Good morning from Alaska
Good morning from the Alaska,
Yesterday, I traveled from Oklahoma City to Los Angeles, then Seattle and finally Juneau, Alaska. I think it was roughly 12 hours on a plane, but with time zone change I am little confused. I am aboard the Lindblad Expeditions National Geographic Sea Lion. We are cruising to Tracy Arm.
So, follow along as I explore the coast of Alaska. I will be updating here on the Alternative Crop blog.
Editor’s note: Travel accommodations for this trip are provided by Lindblad Expeditions.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients