The NCAA Women’s College World Series of softball is held in Oklahoma City.
Most might think that 11 hours of softball in one day can be grueling work, but I actually really enjoy it.
I have spent the past three days in the sun, getting a bit of color, eating free food, and hanging out with photographers from every organization from the NCAA to the Associated Press.
Last night was the first of three games in the championship series between OU and Alabama.
Thankfully, OU won, so I got a big centerpiece on the front page of Sports this morning.
OU is currently 1-0 with Alabama. If they don’t win tonight, they will play again on Wednesday night.
Here are some WCWS galleries from the past week:
Finals Game 1 (OU vs Alabama) Photos by Garett Fisbeck
Day 1 Photos by Bryan Terry
Day 2 Photos by Bryan Terry
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64379Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31540Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 30680Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 16244Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 7370Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6239Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4310Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 4237Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 4076Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 3649Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients