Jubilation and Dejection
A week of shooting Women’s College World Series softball all led up to the championship game between OU and Alabama.
My favorite part about shooting sports is the whirlpool of emotions happening all around me.
Wednesday’s game was the the one the brought out the most powerful moments after OU lost to Alabama 5-4. Staff photographer Nate Billings and I tried our best to capture those moments.
Click here to view the rest of the championship game photos between OU and Alabama.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients