…and a golden Elvis
I pulled into a parking space in downtown Perry, Oklahoma on Tuesday afternoon after photographing some minor storm damage following severe thunderstorms the night before. In a storefront window a few doors down from the Kumback Cafe, was a collection of Elvis Presley figurines, including a bright gold one that caught my eye. I’d been to Perry and the Kumback Cafe before to make this slideshow, but somehow I missed the golden Elvis.
Here’s a photo gallery with images from storm damage in Perry and around the Oklahoma City metro area. Remember that you can click on any image featured on Alternate Crop to get a closer look.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients