The Alaska experience
In June, I wrote a few blog posts while aboard the Lindblad Expeditions National Geographic Sea Lion about my travels in Alaska. Today I am posting my final story, video, and photos. They can be seen by clicking here.
The above photo is from my last hike I took in Alaska. I would like to think my buddy the whale was waving goodbye to me. Alaska is a very magical place. I hope that I am fortunate enough to visit again.
The Sea Lion was a wonderful way to explore the Inside Passage, it provided an up close and personal view of nature that I could not of ever imagined.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients