Best of 2010-Part 4 of 12
I realized the other day that by picking five or six pictures from each month, I’m probably watering down the Best of 2010 selections. In our staff collection in Merlin, there are some months with only a couple of pictures. Hopefully though, this will give you a good idea of the pictures that we take and a good overview of our favorite pictures of the year. April brought the basketball season to a close. The Thunder were elimninated from the playoffs by the Los Angeles Lakers in six games, it was the 15th anniversary of the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building and the tragic story of Aja Johnson ended with her funeral on April, 7, 2010.
We also produced more slideshows in April than in any other month this year. Check out Maximum Dodgeball, Cleaning the Fence, Keepers of the Stories, Fifteenth Anniversary, 2010 OKC Tea Party Rally and Yukon Senior Games.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients