Class 4A boys basketball: Douglass star, Oklahoma State signee, Stephen Clark expected to play in 4A semifinals
Douglass point guard Stephen Clark is expected to play Friday, despite an ankle injury suffered in Thursday's victory in the first round of the Class 4A boys state basketball tournament.
Photoview all 27 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
An hour before the Trojans' 4:30 p.m. tipoff vs. Victory Christian in the semifinals, Clark was receiving treatment and getting his ankle wrapped by trainers while his teammates were going through pregame shootaround.
Douglass is in pursuit of its fourth consecutive state championship. Clark, an Oklahoma State signee, is averaging 36 points and 12 assists per game as a senior, and recently became the eighth player in state history to reach 3,000 career points.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
COLLEGE BASKETBALL VIDEOS
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation