Class 4A boys basketball: Douglass star, Oklahoma State signee, Stephen Clark expected to play in 4A semifinals
Douglass point guard Stephen Clark is expected to play Friday, despite an ankle injury suffered in Thursday's victory in the first round of the Class 4A boys state basketball tournament.
Photoview all 27 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
An hour before the Trojans' 4:30 p.m. tipoff vs. Victory Christian in the semifinals, Clark was receiving treatment and getting his ankle wrapped by trainers while his teammates were going through pregame shootaround.
Douglass is in pursuit of its fourth consecutive state championship. Clark, an Oklahoma State signee, is averaging 36 points and 12 assists per game as a senior, and recently became the eighth player in state history to reach 3,000 career points.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
COLLEGE BASKETBALL VIDEOS
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad