Oklahoma City police say they found 5 pounds of meth in car
Samuel Oronia Ramos, 33, and John Manuel Soria, 35, both of Moreno Valley, Calif., were arrested on complaints of trafficking methamphetamine after Oklahoma City police say they found 5 pounds of methamphetamine in the men's vehicle during a traffic stop.
Two California men were arrested following a traffic stop in southwest Oklahoma City, police said.
Police pulled over a vehicle for a traffic violation about 4:50 p.m. Saturday near W Interstate 40 and S Western Avenue, according to the incident report. They recovered a cardboard box containing 5 pounds of meth, according to the report.
Samuel Oronia Ramos, 33, and John Manuel Soria, 35, both of Moreno Valley, Calif., were arrested on complaints of trafficking a controlled and dangerous substance.
Ramos and Soria were taken to Oklahoma County jail. Their bail is set at $25,000 each.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction