RCB Bank to buy three Edmond branches
RCB Bank to take over three Edmond branches from Citizens Bank of Edmond.
EDMOND — Three branch locations that Citizens Bank of Edmond plans to close will be taken over by Claremore-based RCB Bank this summer.
RCB plans to add up to 25 new positions in Edmond to help staff the new locations.
“With the addition of the three new branches, RCB Bank will achieve our desire to increase our market presence by expanding into other quadrants of the Edmond community,” Jim Gray, RCB Bank Edmond president, said in a statement.
Citizens Bank announced Friday that it would sell its three branches at 3600 S Boulevard, 855 W Covell Road and 16461 N Pennsylvania.
The terms of the pending sale have not been disclosed.
Citizens Bank is selling only its real estate assets and will retain all deposits from its three branch locations.
RCB Bank has 30 locations in Oklahoma and Kansas, and has $2.1 billion in assets. The bank last year opened an Edmond branch at Edmond Road and Kelly Avenue.
“The purchase of these locations fits with our commitment to expand our footprint within growing communities,” RCB Bank CEO Roger Mosier said.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims