Opening Night: Oklahoma Film and Music Office Buffalo Lounge Showcase
Oklahoma’s Buffalo Lounge kicked off their music party at the 512 on 6th Street with Norman act “My So Called Band”. My So Called Band is a 90’s cover band comprised of members Carly Gwin, Ricky Salthouse, Brian Stansberry, Kyle Davis, and Aaron Daniels. This band knows how to bring the party .Instead of performing their normal sets, My So Called Band opened up with live karaoke; it was fantastic. Many high profile Oklahoman’s just let loose and sang their hearts out.
This was My So Called Band’s first time to perform at SXSW, and their first time to perform in Texas. When singer Carly Gwin was asked what would be different about this show is the audience. “We love playing to new crowds, it’s about having fun and making new fans. We are honored to be a part of Buffalo Lounge”, said Gwin.
Catch My So Called Band at O’Connell’s in Norman for St. Patrick’s Day, you won’t regret it.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients