Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Banana Republic MadMen Collection channels mod trends
By Heather Warlick
| Published: March 21, 2013
“Mad Men” Season 6 premieres April 7 on AMC and we couldn't let the huge “Mad Men” fashion trend go without mention in Mood's men's spring fashion edition.
The “Mad Men” style has been influencing fashion for years and there's no reason to think the slim, mod styling is going anywhere soon.
The Banana Republic MadMen Collection takes its inspiration from costumes featured in the show and is designed in collaboration with Emmy Award-winning costume designer for “Mad Men,” Janie Bryant.
“With a new era of fashion inspiration, the design process was exciting for us and allowed for lots of creativity, which is completely visible in the end result,” said Simon Kneen, Banana Republic Creative Director and Executive Vice President, in a news release. “We took Janie's mod inspiration for the costumes on-screen and translated it in a way that today's Don or Megan will aspire to wear.”
The collection is sold at Banana Republic stores and online at www.bananarepublic.com.
Here are a few looks from the line.