NCAA Tournament coach's wife is a supermodel, Oklahoma State fan
If not for the NCAA tournament, Florida Gulf Coast coach Andy Enfield may have never met his wife, former supermodel Amanda Marcum.
Ten years ago, Enfield gave Marcum a ride from New York to Boston so she could watch her beloved Oklahoma State Cowboys play a second-round game in the NCAA tournament. The pair hit it off on the ride, went on their first date a few days later (to a St. John's NIT game) and were engaged in six months.
Read the rest of this story on www.usatoday.com
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad