NCAA Tournament coach's wife is a supermodel, Oklahoma State fan
If not for the NCAA tournament, Florida Gulf Coast coach Andy Enfield may have never met his wife, former supermodel Amanda Marcum.
Ten years ago, Enfield gave Marcum a ride from New York to Boston so she could watch her beloved Oklahoma State Cowboys play a second-round game in the NCAA tournament. The pair hit it off on the ride, went on their first date a few days later (to a St. John's NIT game) and were engaged in six months.
Read the rest of this story on www.usatoday.com
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 77840Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16227OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13741Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12057Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11953Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 11115Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 11023Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified