For All Your Buddy Hackett and Oingo Boingo Needs
Thanks to Idolator, a magnificent clip of Oingo Boingo winning “The Gong Show” in 1976. This, of course, proves the direct link between So-Cal po-mo godliness and Gene Gene the Dancing Machine. Want to be the greatest film composer of your generation? Run around in a papier-mache spaceship.
Of course, all it takes to get a “10″ from Bill Bixby is a hot accordionist.
Question: has anyone seen Rodney Bingenheimer and Chuck Barris in the same room at the same time?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients