Born Under a Bad Sign With a Blue Moon In Your Eyes
This weekend marks the end of possibly the greatest series in the history of television. On Thursday, join me along with managing editors Mike Shannon and Joe Hight and metro editor Kathryn McNutt for a special “sit-down” podcast in honor of the final episode of “The Sopranos.”
The body count in last weekend’s episode is particularly high and tragic: anti-heroes fell, the most important hit ever ordered by Tony Soprano got botched, and the final scene showed Tony alone, clutching an automatic weapon on a bed, and the camera panned away ominously to the bedroom door. We will discuss how Tony got there, and what is possibly on the other side of that door.
The podcast will be available for download Thursday evening. We’ll see just how right Tony was when he once told Silvio, “All due respect, you got no … idea what it’s like to be Number One. Every decision you make affects every facet of every other … thing. It’s too much to deal with almost. And in the end, you’re completely alone with it all.”
Cast your vote – will Tony Soprano get whacked in Sunday’s finale? Vote here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients