Don’t Stop — On Second Thought…
This morning, I watched a particularly moronic report on CNN’s “American Morning” offering ill-informed analysis of the Sopranos “Made in America” finale. Much of it focused on viewer reaction to the episode, which was anedotally hostile toward the abrupt ending, and Kiran Chetry’s superficial comments about the supposedly shocking discussion of President Bush’s Iraq policy and gas-hungry SUVs.
As a rule, I stay out of discussions involving the cost and availability of Starbucks Coffee in Kuala Lumpur, sports medicine and trigonometry because I know absolutely nothing about these subjects. It’s a good policy, Kiran. A great one, in fact.
All CNN had to do was get this guy into the studio — he was 30 minutes away in Newark, and could have offered superior insight into what was ultimately a fitting and superior sendoff to the fairweather viewers’ desire for a “Say hello to my little friend!” cataclysm.
And you can hear our podcast response to the final episode here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients