McCartney is Chuffed
Paul McCartney, right, shortly before being mugged by Pete Doherty.
An official statement from Macca: “I’m very pleased with these Grammy nominations for my latest album, Memory Almost Full. I had a lot of fun making it with David Kahne and my band and am very pleased with how successful it has been, particularly because of the way we got it out to people in a new and interesting way. I’m chuffed that people are enjoying the album and am really pleased that it’s been recognised by all the voters.”
I love “chuffed.” Very nice. I’m certain there are ointments for that.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12576OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6843Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6546Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5838Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4955Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4777Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4210Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3961OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3936As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients