“Rainbow” Around SXSW
Spectacular news alert: Rainbow Around the Sun, the semi-autobiographical musical starring Staticblog friend Matthew Brown of the Fellowship Students and directed by Staticblog friends Kevin Ely and Beau Leland, will debut at the South By Southwest Film Festival, March 7-15 in Austin.
Fair warning and full disclosure: if you look at the trailer, you’re likely to see the pasty visage of this blogger for a few seconds, doing his Kurt Loder shtick. Beyond that, I’m certain it’s a masterpiece. Kevin, let’s set up a screening post haste!
Congratulations to everyone involved — the critics will be raving.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13851OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13814Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9624Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7322Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7022Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5771Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5205Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5056Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4611Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4176Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients