Kanye West, Rihanna, N.E.R.D. and Lupe Fiasco, April 29, Ford Center
Tickets go on sale at noon March 1 for Kanye West, performing at 7 p.m. April 29 at the Ford Center, 100 W Reno. The rapper, who won a Grammy award for best hip-hop album earlier this month for his latest compact disc, Graduation, will perform with special guests Rihanna, N.E.R.D. and Lupe Fiasco.
West, who has several family members living in Oklahoma City, is a platinum-selling rapper and producer who first rose to prominence producing much of Jay-Z’s 2001 disc, The Blueprint. He went on to release his debut CD, The College Dropout, in 2004 and its 2005 follow-up, Late Registration. His latest release, Graduation, debuted at No.1 last year with first-week sales of 957,000 copies. In November 2007, West attended the funeral for his mother, Donda West, in Oklahoma City.
A native of Barbados, 20-year-old Rihanna first hit the charts in 2005 with “Pon de Replay,” and has continued as a major chart presence since with hits such as “S.O.S.” and her Grammy-winning single, “Umbrella.”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 60552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32931Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 31925Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 12639Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8214Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5947Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3659Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 3421Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3336George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3296OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients