Random 10 for Dec. 17, 2007
1. Patton Oswalt, “80s Metal.” In which Patton makes some observations about pop-metal videos by late-’80s groups such as Damn Yankees that are so spot-on and hilarious that it puts Chuck Klosterman to shame. Squibbly flabbledy doo!
2. Ghostface Killah, “Dogs of War.”
3. Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, “Rich Woman.”
4. Beach House, “Apple Orchard.”
5. Trailmix/Fleetwood Mac, “You Make Lovin’ Fun.” This represents possibly the most transformative remix of the year. Trailmix took the old Christine McVie Rumours mellow gold classic, chopped out the chorus and stiffened the beat a little, and the result almost sounds like Daft Punk or Ratatat. Weird and eminently cool.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13947Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11336Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10871'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10364Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10094Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6825OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6766Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6423Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6208Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients