Not Big — Yet
She’s postively glowing
As the London Times is reporting today, Lily Allen is pregnant. Sorry, Staticblog reader Phil (the younger), Ed Simons of the Chemical Brothers beat you to it.
This is unlikely to derail the release of the next Lil disc (presumably containing her cover of “Mr. Blue Sky,” but who knows?) or the launch of her chat show on BBC 3, “Lily Allen and Friends.”
Amy Winehouse is hereby advised not to follow suit on any of this. Congratulations to Lily and Ed. That is going to be one sassy, beat-boxing baby. And “Staticblog” makes a great name, regardless of gender.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15818Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15704Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11547Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11243'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10839Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9666OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7447Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6917Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6738Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6691Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients