Random 10 for Dec. 19, 2007
1. The Brunettes, “Small Town Crew.” Of all the tweeness I loved in 2007, the Brunettes’ Structure and Cosmetics was the finest. With their move to Sub Pop, the harmonies got coated with another layer of candy goodness and the orchestration was beyond lush.
2. The Reelists feat. Ms. Dynamite, “Back to Life.”
3. Sparks, “Pretending to be Drunk.”
4. Be Your Own PET, “Bicycle Race.” On that hit-and-miss tribute to Queen from a while back, some artists did amazing, pointillistically rendered copies — you would not believe how sharp those mall punks in Sum 41 sound on “Killer Queen.” But Be Your Own PET, led by Nashville feral child Jemina Pearl, slash the tires on this old Schwinn and kick it into a ditch.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients