Random 10 for Dec. 27, 2007
1. Yelle, Je Veux Te Voir.” You can hear the anger even if you are challenged in the Francophone department, but this French electro singer is basically saying that Cuizinier, the leader of the French hip-hop trio TTC, is, erm … well, this is a bit like Lily Allen’s “Not Big,” but with more vitriol.
2. Cecil Taylor Trio, “Rick Kick Shaw.”
3. Dr. Dog, “My Old Ways.”
4. 3rd Bass, “Wordz of Wisdom.”
5. Evangelicals, “Here in the Deadlights.” From the forthcoming disc “The Evening Descends.” This Norman band is frighteningly great, evoking shoegazer music, Pink Floyd and the Shins, all during this one song. See them with Starlight Mints before the Lips show on New Year’s Eve.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10710Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10389Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10187Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9807Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6458Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4074Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4073Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3712OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3641Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3479How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients