Watch It! For April 29, 2008
As usual, Tuesday night is rollover night, in which most of the networks don’t bother to schedule anything up against das juggernaut. There’s always the latest installment of “Carrier” (8 p.m., PBS), or there’s “Reaper” (8 p.m., CW), in which Michael Ian Black reverts to demon form (I mean, of course, his character, Tony), but even that geek-cult show is on immediately following the televisual death machine that is “American Idol” (7 p.m., Fox).
Tulsa’s David Cook is currently ranked at No. 1 on Entertainment Weekly’s “American Idol” Power List, having performed most consistently and surprised many fans with his Mariah Carey and Andrew Lloyd Webber Week performances. Now, it’s Neil Diamond Week, which I imagine could be difficult, given how idiosyncratic Diamond’s songs are — they are hard to cover, to say the least, without resorting to Neil-like growling and hysterics. See Cook defend the No. 1 spot tonight.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13947Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11336Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10871'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10364Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10094Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6825OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6766Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6423Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6208Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients