Countdown to Bad Vibes and Live Blogging: David vs. David vs. Staticblog, 7-9 p.m.
A gentle reminder: I will be live blogging the “American Idol” finale, that two-hour program-padding phenomenon that reinforces the attitude among network executives that no one really needs writers anymore, from 7 to 9 p.m. on Staticblog.
It’s my view that Simon Cowell either hates or doesn’t understand rock music, would rather deal with a compliant 17-year-old winner than a 25-year-old who has lived in the real world and called his own shots. We’ll see if I’m wrong, but currently I feel that Cowell gamed the show last night, and the outcome is about as certain as gravity.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21368Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17546Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12345Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9430Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9175Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9080Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8212Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 7912Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5969OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5028Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients