Be Afraid of Eddie Murphy’s Head
That’s right, Murphy’s giant melon will be carted coast to coast as part of the promotion for his latest comedy, “Meet Dave,” which opens July 11. It left Los Angeles on June 13 and is making its way across the U.S., devouring everything in its path. It will spend three days in Times Square, probably looking to slurp from the Nissin Cup ‘O Noodles display, only to learn it was taken down two years ago.
Visitors are invited to take photos of themselves peering out of Murphy’s ear and upload it to the movie’s Web site, with the possiblity that their photo will make it into a mosaic version of the poster that will hit theaters before opening weekend.
I will, of course, keep you posted if Murphy’s giant cranium makes it to Oklahoma City. If I’m not available, the Emergency Broadcast System will let you know.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11312Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5665Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5178Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4351Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4349OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4135How to help tornado victims
- 3981Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3781Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 3432Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients