Random 10 for June 20, 2008
1. Tahiti 80, “Heartbeat.” French pop-rock band Tahiti 80 puts the breeze in breezy — uncareful listening could result in early starts to weekends.
2. The Bees, “The Start.”
3. Deux Process, “In Deux Time.”
4. Shelby Lynne, “Your Lies.”
5. Propaganda, “Dr. Mabuse.” This mid-’80s German electropop band was signed to ZTT in the early ’80s, around the time Trevor Horn was building that label into an empire and producing everything from ABC to Yes. Horn introduces and plays along with the group in this 2004 ZTT reunion for the Prince’s Trust.
6. Jim Noir, “Welcome CJ.”
7. Todd Rundgren, “Two Little Hitlers.”
8. M.I.A., “Mango Pickle Down River.”
9. Inara George, “Fool’s Work.” Before The Bird and The Bee, Inara George released a beautiful solo disc, All Rise, that was slightly more laid back than TB&TB and a fine showcase for her direct and gorgeous vocals.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7081Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5938Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5914Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients