Kings of Leon to Release New Disc in September
Back in Beatles times, fans used to worry if their favorite bands went six months without releasing new material, but in the U2 era, you can wait three to four years and like it, consumer.
Well, Kings of Leon are bucking that by releasing their follow-up to Because of the Times, titled Only By the Night, a mere 18 months later. The Followills, who have family in town and spent their childhoods with their preacher dad on the circuit between OKC and Nashville, begin their tour this week at Glastonbury on Friday, and continue on throughout Europe during most of the summer.
Then, it is presumed, the States will get them. Something about Europe giving them a lot more love than they get here, but that undoubtedly will change.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17776Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 14796Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11428Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11084'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10542Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9183Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 8337OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6864Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6373Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5941Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients