1. The New Pornographers, “Myriad Harbour.” A great and possibly the greatest Dan Bejar song by the Neo Pornos, and a spectacular hard-line animation to boot — looks like the ’70s Saturday morning work of Filmmation, only far cooler.
2. Mew, “The Zookeeper’s Boy.”
3. Hot Chip, “Bendable Poseable.”
4. Alice Smith, “Do I.”
5. Belle and Sebastian, “Step Into My Office, Baby.” Choosing Trevor Horn to produce was a tad controversial among the cult, but it went swimmingly, and this clip filled with double entendres and bad English fashion is beyond boss.
6. Elliott Smith, “In the Lost and Found (Honky Bach)/The Roost.”
7. Eric Matthews, “Angels For Crime.”
8. Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings, “Tell Me.”
9. Thee Hydrogen Terrors, “Plate In My Head.”
10. Flight of the Conchords, “Hiphopopotamus Vs. Rhymenocerous.” They call me the Hiphopopotamus, my lyrics are bottomless…
There ain’t no party like my Nana’s tea partay!
If you owe under $729k you may qualify for 3.05% APR Govt Refi Plans.