A Special Announcement
Starting on Monday, I’ll be taking vacation, but Staticblog will be kept alive and fit through the fine, diligent, perfect-posture typing of comments section master scribe Chase McInerney.
McInerney and I met when we were both members of the Hollywood Foreign Press, covering the dissolution of the marriage of Carrie and Eddie Fisher at hands of that homewrecker, Montgomery Clift. Well, everyone else thinks it was Liz Taylor, but Chase knew the real story, and it can all be read in his extraordinary autobiography, My Life Under the Casting Couch: Lifting the Lingerie Curtain on the Real Hollywood.
Enjoy Chase’s wit and grammar while I’m gone — He’s a true gentleman to keep this blog going while I’m knocking back Sidecars in Monte Carlo. I’ll see you when I return, and I’ll bring you back some chips and maybe a refrigerator magnet.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24367Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12839Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7010OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5994OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5476Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5061Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3886Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3822Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3626Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3264Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients