Timberlake Loves Sports
As Kev noted recently, it’s becoming more difficult to hate Justin Timberlake these days, even with “The Love Guru” in his filmography. Witness his marathon performance last night on “The Espy Awards.” And no, I haven’t converted into a sporto, but I saw this during my workout today (that didn’t help my case, did it?), and it’s a testament to his shocking evolution as a showman. I didn’t get half the references, but that’s called justice in some circles.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3336Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3267Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3222OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients