OK, Ellen Page: I’m counting on you not to wind up a screwup.
Looks like bad luck continues to dog onetime “It” guy Shia LaBeouf. The 22-year-old actor is recovering from major hand surgery after an apparently alcohol-related car wreck.
The DUI comes only a few months after LaBeouf was arrested for being drunk and refusing to leave a Chicago Walgreen’s.
Who knew that the star of “Transformers” would himself end up transforming … into Lindsay Lohan.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients