Random 10 for August 18, 2008
1. Belle & Sebastian, “Is It Wicked Not to Care?” Swordplay in kilts and Isobel singing to a stuffed animal — what better way to start the week?
2. Common, “U, Black Maybe.”
3. The Ruby Suns, “It’s Mwangi In Front of Me.”
4. The Ting Tings, “That’s Not My Name.”
5. Goldfrapp, “You Never Know (Live).” A slightly more pro-forma coda that was dropped on the end of “Seventh Tree,” just to keep the club kids happy.
6. Destroyer, “Looters’ Follies.”
7. Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, “Let Your Loss Be Your Lesson.”
8. Devo, “Jocko Homo.”
9. Ramones, “Bonzo Goes to Bitburg.”
10. Club 8, “Missing You.” Searching for this Swedish duo on YouTube unfairly drags up a ton of clips of S Club 8, the unfortunate successor to the equally unfortunate British prefab pop band S Club 7. Alas.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients