Random 10 for Aug. 22, 2008
1. General Public, “I’ll Take You There”
2. Sun Volt, “Drown”
3. The Pretenders, “Thumbelina”
4. Bruce Springsteen, “Growin’ Up”
Another early Springsteen classic from his first record, way back in 1973: “I pushed B-52 and bombed ‘em with the blues / With my gear set stubborn on standing / Broke all the rules, strafed my old high school / Never once gave thought to landing / I hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd / But when they said “come down” I threw up ..” OK, so it’s not exactly ”Catcher in the Rye,” but it’s fun to sing along to.
5. Siouxsie & The Banshees, “Fireworks”
6. The Boomtown Rats, “Rat Trap”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients