Random 10 for Oct. 16, 2008
1. The Bangles, “If She Knew What She Wants”
Boy, that Susanna Hoffs sure was cute.
2. The Stills, “Helicopters”
3. Nirvana, “Dumb”
4. The Beatles, “I Am the Walrus”
Coo-coo-ka-choo. The Fab Four (well Lennon, really) being inscrutable, psychedelic and totally stupendous.
5. Mudhoney, “Let It Slide”
6. Liz Phair, “F*** and Run”
7. The Arctic Monkeys, “I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor”
This 2005 smash single rocketed to the top of the British charts, and for good reason: it’s a freakin’ rocket.
8. Duke Ellington, “Ko-Ko”
9. The Fleshtones, “The World Has Changed”
10. Django Reinhardt, “Limehouse Blues”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients