Random 10 for October 28, 2008
1. New Young Pony Club, “Ice Cream.” Once you get over the initial embarrassment, New Young Pony Club plays like the happy counter-argument to Ladytron.
2. Bauhaus, “Endless Summer of the Damned.”
3. The Shaky Hands, “Why and How Come?”
4. Lindsey Buckingham, “Love Runs Deeper.”
5. Kings of Leon, “Sex On Fire.” Our semi-Oklahomans seem to have found the perfect middle ground between their raw, Strokes-at-Muscle-Shoals sound and the expansive arena bluster of their last disc. Bravo, then.
6. Brazilian Girls, “Never Met a German.”
7. Ween, “Mister Won’t You Please Help My Pony?”
8. Supergrass, “Whisky and Green Tea.”
9. Electric Six, “Gay Bar.”
10. Boomtown Rats, “Mary of the 4th Form.” To paraphrase Jerry Seinfeld, “So you want to be my messianic world hunger eradicator…”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13110Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12605OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11229Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10063Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7965Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5849Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5300Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5259Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4767Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4142Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients